The Prime Minister, Tshering Tobgay inaugurated the office for Royal Bhutan Helicopter Services Limited at Paro Airport on 10th August,2015
Royal Bhutan Helicopter Services Limited was incorporated as State Owned Enterprises on 9th July, 2015 under the Companies Act of Kingdom of Bhutan 2000. RBHSL is committed to provide efficient and affordable alternative transport in the country that is safe, comfortable and reliable. The government plans to use the helicopter for search and rescue, air medical evacuations, firefighting, moving cargo, transport of VIPs and government officials, and possibly even for tourism, among others.
If there is a need and if the current helicopter services are being availed adequately, RBHSL might add more helicopters in the future. At RBHSL we take pride in providing world class safety and managing the organization in the most efficient manner.
To be a leader in rotary aviation services- Nationally, Regionally and Globally.
Through the provision of rbhsl services, our mission is:
- Providing a SAFE and faster mode of transport,
- SAVING lives through swift medical evacuations,
- RESPONDING to and combating disasters rapidly and efficently,
- Ensuring sustainable development, and;
- Ensuring CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Our Core Values
At Royal Bhutan Helicopter Services Limited (rbhsl), Our core values are the foundation on which it guides our employees to work together to achieve our vision, shape our company culture and define the kind of company we want to be. These are five core values that we live by:
- Safety: Our work culture is also our safety culture.
- Service: Our employees deliver services through professionalism, care and innovation.
- Innovation: Our employees always bring new ideas.
- Integrity: We are reliable and accountable for what we do and we work with honesty.
- Teamwork: We value our coordinated efforts among the employees to achieve the vision of our company.